School closures likely extended through May 4
Skip to main content

2019-20 Volleyball Schedule rev 3-5-2020

2019-20 Wrestling

MS Sports Offerings 2019-2020 updated 3.6.2020

2019-20 Sports Calendar


Families will be receiving an email from a company called FinalForms inviting you to complete and sign athletic forms for your students. We want to verify that Bellingham Public Schools has now partnered with this company, rather than using a form within Skyward as in the past. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice. FinalForms also pre-fills in information wherever possible, for each of your student-athletes, saving you time.

You may review your data at any time to verify it is current, and you will sign your forms once per year and after any updates you make.

When you receive the email from FinalForms, click on the personalized link to get started. This Parent Playbook will also help you with step-by-step directions. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support.”

More registration information:

  • After completing the FinalForms registration, your student will need to be cleared for each sports season at their school’s athletics office.
  • A sports physical exam and signed form is required. Sports physicals are valid for two years (24 months) from the date of the exam. The physical must be valid for the entire sports season. The sports physical form is available on the district website or the school office.
  • The ASB (Associated Student Body) fee of $10 is required. This is a one- time fee each school year. The ASB fee payment may be made in the school office or payments may be made online: Questions regarding online payments, please call (360) 676-6541.

Questions?  Email:


Middle School Practices and Game Schedules 

Practices for each middle school sport will be held on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday schedule and will run from 4-5:30 p.m. Practices will not be held on early release days and non-student days. Coaches will hand out game schedules for each sport the first week of practice. You may also check school web pages for game schedules after the individual sport season begins.